1. Values - Our priority at RSC is to plant a set of core values within our players:
R - Respect and Responsiblity.
S - Sacrifice and Serve.
C - Commitment and Cooperation.
2. Santos Philosophy of Play - We want to teach, "A Possession-centered Style of Play where tactical awareness and possession of the ball will outplay power and strength. We will play through the back line, through the midfield line, through the forward line and into the attacking third with possession of the Ball. We will have high ball circulation from side-to-side and through the three lines of our team by producing multiple passing combinations. Our Individual players and our collective teams will demonstrate intelligence, deception and creativity in the way we attack."
3. Qualified Coaching Staff - RSC boasts a skillful coaching staff of certified United States Soccer Federation and International licensed coaches. Our Coaching Staff focuses on "The Child" first and and they understand the importance of providing the best customer service possible to the Player as well as to the Parents. Over 75% of the Coaching Staff have been with RSC for 7 years or more.
4. Diverse Programming - We have a wide range of programs made to ensure each player no matter what age and skill level has a great learning experience. Our recreation and select programs start at age 4 and continue until players are ready for college.
5. State of the Art Facilities - The City of Roswell Parks and Recreation Department provides its members with the highest quality training and playing environments and we have the best of both worlds when it comes to beautiful grass fields and magnificent Turf fields. TheWoodstock Soccer Complex (grass) is dedicated to our Academy Program and it hosts a Clubhouse with two meeting/video rooms, a Concession Stand and Bathrooms, a kickwall and even a dog park. Our manicured grasss fields make every game feel special at Grimes Bridge Park (grass) which is dedicated to Games only for our Select Teams and is considered by many as two of the best fields in the Atlanta area. The Turf fields at Upper Waller and Lower Waller fields provide us the luxury of being able to practice and play even when it rains! The same goes for the Turf fields at East Roswell Park which are also utilized by our U13-U19 Teams for practices and games. Sweetapple Park (grass) provides us with a beautiful set of grass fields for us to use for games and team camps.
6. The family atmosphere of belonging to more than just a soccer team. We are a Club. We are a Community. We are the RSC Family.